One Month’s Free and a 15% discount with AA Mortgage Protection
Get a Quick Quote in Just Two Minutes.
At the AA, we want to make things simple. We make sure that all the important benefits you need come as standard like financial security for your family by covering your mortgage as well as the option to add on “Specified Illness cover”.
And, we will make sure to:
- Match and beat any Mortgage Protection Quote* with a 15% discount
- Give you one month’s free until September 30th
AA Mortgage Protection also comes with Best Doctors® for free; Best Doctors® is a service that provides a free second opinion on diagnosis and treatment if you have a medical condition.
Get a Quick Quote today or Call us on 0818 300 016
With AA Mortgage Protection we’ll make sure your family’s future is secure so you can get on with living.
What is Mortgage Protection?
Mortgage Protection Cover is essential for anyone buying their home. This decreasing life cover can be used to secure your mortgage with the bank. There is no cash value at the end of this plan. Mortgage Protection is one of the cheapest forms of life insurance because the level of life cover is designed to reduce alongside your mortgage over time.
You can also add specified illness cover to your insurance. This means that if you suffer from a specified illness while on cover, we will pay the full amount for which you are covered.
Who can be covered on the Mortgage Protection policy?
- Single Life Cover
- This is where one person is covered. If this person dies within the term of the policy, the proceeds will be paid to the policyholder’s estate. If your policy is assigned to your lender then proceeds will be paid directly to them.
- Joint Life Cover
- Joint life cover is taken out for two people and is payable on one death within the term of the policy. Upon making a valid claim, the cover is paid and the policy will cease.
- Accelerated Specified Illness
- If you wish, you can add Specified Illness Cover for an amount equal to your life cover. By adding the option of Specified Illness Cover, your plan will pay out on the earlier of death or the diagnosis and proof of a prescribed specified illness. The life and specified illness benefit is also a form of ‘reducing cover’ and decreases each month in line with your outstanding mortgage (provided that your mortgage payments are fully up to date and your mortgage interest rate does not exceed the level specified in your Policy Document.
* Price Promise applies to Mortgage Protection with assumed interest rate of 6% or more. Applies only to standard quotes provided by Irish Life, Friends First, New Ireland, Royal London and Zurich with the same level and term of cover. Does not apply to promotional special offers. Price Promise and discounts apply up to a max sum assured of EUR 1,500,000 for Life Cover and Specified Illness Cover. Minimum premiums still apply (EUR15 per month, EUR150 per annum, incl. levy)
AA Ireland Limited trading as AA Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. AA Insurance provides Flexible Protection and Mortgage Protection products underwritten by Aviva Life and Pensions UK Limited and arranged by JSBCA Ltd T/A Low.
Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited, trading as Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation.
Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules. Aviva Life& Pensions UK Limited, trading as Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland, is also regulated in the UK: by the Prudential Regulation Authority for prudential rules and, to a limited extent, by the Financial Conduct Authority for applicable UK conduct rules. Registered Branch Office in Ireland (No 906464) at One Park Place, Hatch Street, Dublin 2. Tel (01) 898 7000. Registered in England (3253947) at 2 Rougier Street, York, YO90 1UU.
JSBCA Ltd T/A Low are authorised and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. AA Ireland Limited, Registered Office: 61a South William Street, Dublin 2. Registered in Ireland, number 389194. Directors: B. Nevin (Chief Executive), J. Birmingham, J. Farrell.